Saturday, November 16, 2013

Introductory post

Hi there! Welcome to my wood shop. Being that I've done a few pieces prior to starting this blog, the first few posts will be pieces that I've previously worked on, so there will be many posts one right after another.



I'm a hobbyist/amateur wood worker based in the Chicago area, and I'm just getting started with trying to sell my pieces. Most of my work so far has been sold to friends or on ebay, so I'm just getting started with all this. This blog will serve the purpose of logging new and old pieces, and to show my current work.

I love comments! If you have any suggestions about my pieces, please feel free to leave a comment. I have a lot to learn, and suggestions and criticisms are welcome.

All that said, I am mainly looking to sell my work. My email is listed in the sidebar, please feel free to contact me if you're interested in ordering a piece. I keep my prices low, specifically because I'm amateur and want the practice more than the money. So, even on an intricate piece, I will on average charge significantly less than a professional woodworker. So, if you're interested in a nice piece at an affordable price, you're in the right place!

I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment